Monday, December 9, 2013

School festivities and total cuteness

About a month or so ago ago my school had their festival.  This is where the students really showcased their talents.  I was blown away by it.  They were instrumental performances, dancing, taekwondo and singing.  Their costumes were incredible, and my tiny school's gym was set up with impressive lights and sound effects.  It was so enjoyable to see my students displaying their abilities in such a different view then when I always see them in English class.  It was quite a show!
A couple weeks after that we had our English speaking performances.  All the students and teachers came to our little classroom to watch.  A few 3rd graders did a song while a couple others did a funny poem.  The 4th, 5th, and 6th grade classes all did short plays.  I also had the opportunity to watch the countywide elementary performances/competition as we had one student participating in it from our school. That afternoon I got to be a judge for the middle school students.  They were both so fun to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment